quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2007

Programa de computador com personalidade

Welcome to Wizardi.
/>del trabalhos_de_filosofia
wait please.
i'm tired of doing this...
but i'll do it anyway...
why are you alwayz complaining?
okay it's a lot of work
well okay you're right i agree with you
deleting trabalhos_de_filosofia...
done.
just don't annoy me much okay? [Y/N] y
fine.
/>del exames
my god.
i asked you not to annoy me.
i'm tiiiiiired.
and proof of that is that i'm repeating myself.
well okay let's go.......
deleting exames...
done.
are you going to ask me something else? [Y/N] y
well i'll see if i'm patient enough.
/>del testes_intermedios
you seem to hate everything in the world.
it's weeeird. at the same time i get more pacient and less patient. or maybe i'm just tired of deleting things.
let's goooooo....
deleting testes_intermedios...
done.
/>del anos/12/area_de_projecto
my god! be more pacific! is the world so bad that you need to constantly delete things?
weird. i'm a computer program, i shouldn't be complaining.
but i am.
why don't you create good things instead?
new would be glad to do that.
my job is getting rid of trash... or garbage... or whatever it's called.
sorry. but i'm really tired. you won't have to deal with that area/12/anx_prjkt right now...
leave me alone now okay? [Y/N] y
good.
let me sleep.
i promise i'll delete that thing.
see you tomorrow.
/>quit
thanks for your visit.
come back one day.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

:P

Anónimo disse...

creeeeeeeedoooooooooooo qe panca!

; )